Friday, July 13, 2012

Food


Food. 

It's a big deal around here. 

The other day I was getting dinner ready.  Peter came out and said

"Whatja makin Mama?"

I hear this probably 20+ times each day.  (NOT an exaggeration)

So I said

"Steak"

and he said

"DARNET!"


But, I added home fries to the side and he was happy with it afterall!

I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Wednesday.

I made the dough the night before then rolled them out in the morning. 
They turned out really good. 


The three amigos are chomping at the bit.  Peter is not crying here.  He's screaming with excitement.


Here is a waffle line from a few days back.  We only have one waffle maker so it's a slow, painful wait for seconds.  You can see some of them are disgruntled.  Ha! 




2 comments:

Wife of the Farmer said...

Yes, with the crowd you have, food is a big deal! So when do we get your recipe for sweet rolld? Those look fantastic! Love you all!
xo

The Resident Farmer said...

Where's the raisins? It's so sad that no one puts them in cinnamon rolls anymore. :(