Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This N That

So, we've been sick and tired for a month now.  I just realized that we've missed four Sundays at church.  People probably think we moved away.  They'll be surprised when we get healthy enough to show up again. 

During the past month I've spent 95.89% of the time in my pajamas holding Matthew.  




This is what it looks like to give the kids a smoothie.



Strawberries, bananas, milk, ice and some sugar.  Yum.


Matthew helped Brian do a little work on the computer.



Peter lounged around a lot.



Some of us are still sick.  Brian still has a cough.  And three of the little boys are trading off fevers.  Who will it be next?  Today it was Andrew again.




We celebrated Faith's birthday with a cheesecake - her choice - and some pizza and a movie.  It was pretty low-key but I think she had fun.  She got everything that she asked for - and NO BARBIE'S!


Some other things we've been up to . . .


Matthew had his first second ice cream cone.  He like it. 


But he's not sure about yellow crayons.


Andrew and Matthew Peter found some stuffed animals in storage that they had been missing.


Otherwise we've been laying low and trying to recover. 

Oh and a shout out to poison ivy ~ I get it now.  My bad! 

In other news . . . James is preparing for camp this week.  He's going as part of the Worship Team for Salvation Station Kids Camp again this year.  He's pretty excited - but we're gonna miss him. 


3 comments:

theresidentfarmer said...

I'm so sorry you guys have been sick. This too shall pass. I can tell your brain is foggy 'cause that's Matthews second ice cream cone and and that's Andrew and Peter in the stuffed animal pic. It'll get better sweetie. We love and miss you all.

Grampa

Wife of the Farmer said...

Yum, cheesecake!! A girl after my own heart!
xo

Corinna said...

Hahaha! Hilarious! I know that's Andrew and Peter in the picture - but Andrew and Matthew found the animals. Right?!? Yeah, that's how it was. Too bad spell check doesn't know what I meant to say.

And that's exactly what I was thinking about the cheesecake - a girl after my own heart :)