Monday, June 11, 2012

Slushies and Sickies



So, after our camping adventure we had some burgers on the grill and watermelon on Saturday along with more rain.  After all of that rain, I think our leaking roof is not leaking anymore.  Yay! 

Alyssa and Matthew over the weekend.


We're still dealing with several sick people.  Peter, James, Matthew and Brian are all sick.  




I made some homemade lemon berry slushies for everyone.


Ready to blend.

A plethora of cold medicine for all the sickies.


Matthew is not feeling well.

Peter is sick too, but still smiles for me! 

PS - Forgot to mention that Brian and I have poison ivy in a few spots too.  We removed some vines from the back of the house to put up the gutters and they must have been poison ivy.  So that's a first for us. 

2 comments:

The Resident Farmer said...

I'm sorry youguys have sick people again. I'm really sorry about the poison ivy. This too shall .

Wife of the Farmer said...

Sorry that you have sickies and poison ivy! Not fair!!