Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Haircut Update!!




As I mentioned yesterday, Brian took Peter in for his first haircut EVER! 

Brian brought him back and handed me a handful of his hair for his memory box. 

I may have cried a little bit when I saw Peter for the first time.  It may be because now he looks so much more grown up - and also because I'm exhausted from weeks of sick people and poison ivy is taking over my brain.  Oh, and also because that's what moms do.  We cry when our babies get their first haircut. 

But anyway, here are a few pictures of Peter's new haircut.  I think he looks awesome!!






Here is a picture of the back. 




A little side-by-side comparison.  :)



He looks really good.  Can't wait to take him to church - no one will recognize him!



2 comments:

theresidentfarmer said...

I think it looks good. Your little boy is getting bigger and more handsome.

Wife of the Farmer said...

He looks really good.....and SO grown up!