Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Quick Beach Trip ~ Sunday



Sunday morning dawned bright and early too and Jon and I took a morning shell-hunting walk.  He still found more cool shells than me.  But I did find a couple.  

Because Brian had to work the next morning, we had to pack up and head home that day.  

On our way out we stopped for a couple of souvenirs and photos.



Cool shot of me walking in the parking lot.




Love those surprise photos on the phone :/






Yup, we're tourists.  Ha!


Grace found wind chimes inside. 

We stopped at Arby's on the way home - can't even remember where we were.



Brian sat with the bigger kids. 

And me?  


I got stuck at the goofball table.  



Where we ate our sandwiches and curly fries with ketchup.



Stay tuned for our visit to the capitol.  


No comments: