Thursday, April 5, 2012



Time is really flying.  We've been so busy around here that I forget to update the blog.  James is now on Spring Break.  Also, our computer needs a little work so I am using James' laptop.  

We're heading toward Easter and in the middle of Easter Camp Meeting at church.  We'll be running around a lot and getting to some great services.  They all can be seen HERE at 8am, 10am, 2pm and 7pm on Thursday through Saturday.  Sunday's times are 10am and 6pm.  Tune in if you can.  

I mentioned that I am on James' laptop and I wanted to put some pictures on the blog so, with his permission, I leave you with the following pictures . . .

These pictures appear to have been taken with his computer camera.



James - pretty serious.  Still in the room that Grampa built.  


James and Jon

And . . . 

Did you ever wonder - what if James had been twins?


How about Matthew?



Hahaha!  


Here are a few more that I found.  




Can't help but laugh at these!  Good to see he's using his spare time wisely.  


2 comments:

The Resident Farmer said...

I can't stop laughing. Over way cool. Teenagers huh?

Wife of the Farmer said...

SO serious, but quite entertaining. Love you all.
xo