Friday, October 19, 2012

83 Pictures of Mostly Nothing!





No lie.  I downloaded 83 pictures off of my camera this morning.  I believe there were maybe 10 (I'm being generous) that were of anything interesting. 
 
 
I'll share some of them with you.
 
 







HERE is the photographer.  He wasn't happy that Alyssa took the camera away from him.  Oh - and he needs a face wash. 
 
 
 
In other news . . .
 
The satsumas are ready!! 
 
We've been enjoying home-grown oranges for a little while now.  They are way better than the satsumas from the store.  So yummy. 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Matthew is definitely a fan of the oranges! 


1 comment:

The Resident Farmer said...

Give him time and he'll soon be as good as Jon. Are you sure Matthew is happy about the oranges? Or is he just happy for Mommy? Skype? Skype? Skype? Soon? Call us.

Love you all.
Grampa