Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday!


The weather has been really, really nice.  Brian came home for lunch on Friday and went outside to get some oranges off the tree.  They aren't quite ripe yet and so it's hard to see them in the picture because they're not orange yet, but they're still yummy!  In a couple of weeks or so they will be orange and really ready.  It's hard to wait for them.






Then we had a chicken nugget home fries kind of picnic for lunch.  You can't see him, but Matthew is in the high chair.  He had squash.  

The rest of the afternoon . . .

Matthew discovered a baby in the dishwasher.



I made a tent in the boys room and they quickly changed into their pajamas and played like they were camping out.


Jon put on his robe to help me make chili for dinner.  

I have to say that my meal plan worked out very well this week.  I haven't been to the store for groceries since last Saturday.  I also made another plan for the coming week and hope to make it to the store on Saturday morning.  I'm also hoping to try a couple of new recipes.  We'll see how that turns out.  




No comments: