Saturday, October 8, 2011

School, a girl and CBS


We were back to full-time school this week.  I sat down and made a list of everything I needed to do each day.  

It's a long list!  

But I did really well getting the boys' school in along with some preschool activities for Peter.  It's super fun to listen to him learn his letters.  When I say to him "this is the letter U"  he says "Yeah, ME!"  

Pretty cute!

Andrew and Jon are both doing reading and math at their own levels and then geography together.  



Here is Andrew.  Doing math and prepared for rain.  He found this raincoat in a box in the storage room.  He has worn it every day since.



Here is Jon.  He's reading pretty well now and he was learning about size and shape in math this week.  




Here is the gigantic bun that Alyssa put in her hair.



Alyssa and Matthew.


I went to pick up James from school on Thursday and 

This was parked in my spot.  You can't really see it, but it says CBS on the side.  They were there setting up for the big game on Saturday.  That's my spot though - where I "park" while I wait for James.  Oh well.  At least now I'll know what to expect when there are home games this year.  

Stay tuned for an update on our weekend! 





No comments: